Sustainable and resilient infrastructure
From infrastructure in the post covid-19 society to infrastructure development in the face of climate change: The first day of ISNGI 2021 will guide you through a lot of aspects of sustainablity and resilience.
How do we make the system of infrastructures more resilient to extreme events and more adaptable to changing circumstances, as for example climate change? Nations and economies rely to a great deal on infrastructure. Infrastructure that is not resilient to hazards and events are susceptible to disruption with greater frequency, on a larger scale, with higher intensity and for longer duration than its more resilient counterpart. On wednesday we will try to find out what the strategic challenges and hazards are and how we can prepare our infrastructure systems.
- Infrastructure in the Post COVID 19 Society
- Systemic Infrastructure Resilience to Strategic Challenges
- Infrastructure and the SDGs
- Urban Community infrastructure projects
- UKCRIC Urban Observatories Special
- Infrastructure development in the face of climate change
- Infrastructure systems for a circular economy