Just a stone’s throw from One Great George Street, with 256 guest rooms and suites housed within the walls of the former Queen Anne’s Chambers, a stay at Conrad London St James brings the surrounding Westminster and St James’s location to life. All rooms benefit from free WiFi, king sized bed, media hub with Bluetooth technology and Nespresso Coffee maker.
The St. Ermin’s hotel is just a four minute walk away from One Great George Street. This four-star deluxe hotel complete with 331 spacious rooms is able to offer competitive rates on individual and group bookings.
One Great George Street is also in partnership with The Corporate Team to offer our delegates and organisers some excellent discounted rates at a range of local hotels ranging from 3* to 5*
Individual bedrooms can be booked on the online tool by clicking here
Contact the team on 020 7592 3065 or email@example.com, please quote 0198 for all enquiries.
If you require a letter for your visa application
In some cases, it will be necessary for you to obtain a letter from us stating that you will be attending ISNGI. The process for requesting a visa letter is as follows:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Send us your request for a visa letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
– Full name as it appears in your passpor: Last name, First and middle names
– Email address
– Telephone number
– Detailed postal address
– Country of Passport; Passport Number; Passport Expiry Date
– Current country of residence
– Date of Birth
– Will you be presenting at the conference?
– Proposed visit dates to Australia
3. We will email the letter as a PDF as well as put the visa letter in the mail usually within 5 business days.
We are only able to generate visa letters for paid attendees and organising committee members, so it is important that you register for the conference before requesting a visa letter. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this document is a guide only. It is the responsibility of the individual traveller to make sure they are applying for the correct visa.