Smart and integrated infrastructure
From data to smart cities to a smart world. On the second day of ISNGI we will focus on infrastructure in the digital age.
Digitalisation and datafication of infrastructure service provision are providing part of the answer to the challenges of our time. There’s a wealth of big data on infrastructure assets and its use. But we are not that far in using all these data for better operation and maintainance of our infrastructures. How can we optimize the use of data? And how do we cope with new risks and vulnerabilities?
- Critical Infrastructure Resilience
- Smart Sustainable Cities
- Infrastructure Systems for an Intelligent Nation
- Modelling and visualization of infrastructure interdependencies
- Multi-network simulations for dynamic evaluation of disaster preparedness policies
- Data driven maintenance and innovation in infrastructure
- From Data to Smart Cities
- Uncertainty modelling and propagation
- Smart circular cities