Registration fees and deadlines
Until 31 May 2022
After 31 May 2022
|Full Symposium Registration||€ 330||€ 455|
|Day Registration||€ 130||€ 200|
|Symposium Dinner||€ 115||€ 115|
Rates include 21% VAT.
Registration fees include:
- Access to all scientific and practical case study sessions
- Poster sessions
- Coffee/tea and lunch breaks as per programme
- Welcome Reception on 7 September
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to the ISNGI 2022 Secretariat at email@example.com.
- For cancellations received up to and including 30 June 2022, a reimbursement will be given minus EUR 50 handling fee. After this date, or if a registrant fails to attend the meeting for any reason whatsoever, regrettably no refund can be made.
- Name changes are not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company. A handling fee of EUR 30 per registration will be charged for every modification.
- All refunds will be processed after the event.
- Letter of Invitation
If you require an invitation letter as part of your visa application, you can request one as part of the online meeting registration process. Please complete your registration and send an email to the Symposium Secretariat stating that you would like to request an invitation letter. No letters of invitation will be issued without a completed paid registration.
3. Payment Methods
We accept payments by credit card, iDEAL and bank transfer. We cannot accept payment by check or debit card. Any additional fees (e.g. bank charges) are at own expense.
Payment of the applicable registration fee must have been made within 14 days after registration to secure your participation.
Personal data will be collected, processed and stored by Congress by design (the “Processor”), on behalf of the ISNGI 2022 organizers, in its capacity as data controller, only for the preparation and execution of ISNGI 2022, 7-9 September 2022. Delegates’ personal data will be retained securely and under the applicable law, you may, at any time, request access to your personal data, as well as its rectification, erasure or limited processing, portability of your data, or oppose to the processing by written request addressed to the Data Controller through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congress by design does not give your personal information to anyone else unless one of the following applies;
- You would reasonably expect that your information will be passed on to the recipient as part of the provision of products or services to you ancillary to your registration for this conference;
- You have consented;
- It is required or authorized by law;
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health;
- It is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
5. COVID-19 Regulations
In the specific context of the Covid-19 pandemic, the ISNGI 2022 organizers regularly check on the evolution of the restrictions in Europe and especially in the Netherlands.
Before you travel, always consult the government website for current travel bans and the rules regarding testing and quarantine in the Netherlands. Please find your country in the lists and check the requirements that apply for you. Please note that this is the delegates own responsibility.
Please check the latest Covid-19 regulations before travelling to the Netherlands: here